2017 Indoor Rec Footy
For the first time ever, this winter we’ll be playing indoor recreational footy! Indoor footy is coed, non-contact, social, and fun. It’s a great setting to keep up the fitness through the rainy months, or to learn the basics of playing the sport. Anyone is welcome to join regardless of prior experience, and it’s free!
Indoor footy will take place at East Portland Community Center (map), on the following days and times:
- Sunday, January 15th, 1:00pm-2:30pm
- Sunday, January 29th, 12:30pm-3:30pm – Special Australia Day Tournament
- Sunday, February 5th, 1:00pm-2:30pm
- Sunday, February 19th, 1:00pm-2:30pm
- Sunday, March 5th, 1:00pm-2:30pm
For our regular indoor sessions (those aside from our Australia Day tournament on the 29th), the first half hour will be dedicated to warming up and teaching/practicing basic skills so that everyone is ready to play regardless of prior experience. Then we’ll play!
You can read the rules for indoor footy here.