2018 Indoor Rec Footy
After a great inaugural season last winter, indoor footy is back in 2018! Indoor footy is coed, non-contact, social, and fun. It’s a great setting to keep up the fitness through the rainy months, or to learn the basics of playing the sport. Anyone is welcome to join regardless of prior experience, and it’s free!
Indoor footy will take place at East Portland Community Center (map), on the following days and times:
- Sunday, January 7th, 1:00pm-2:30pm
- Sunday, January 21st, 1:00pm-2:30pm
- Sunday, January 28th, 12:30pm-3:00pm – Australia Day Tournament
- Sunday, February 11th, 1:00pm-2:30pm
- Sunday, February 25th, 1:00pm-2:30pm
- Sunday, March 11th, 1:00pm-2:30pm
- Sunday, March 25th, 1:00pm-2:30pm
For our regular indoor sessions (those aside from our Australia Day tournament on the 28th), the first half hour will be dedicated to warming up and teaching/practicing basic skills so that everyone is ready to play regardless of prior experience. Then we’ll play!
You can read the rules for indoor footy here.