Membership dues allow the club to keep going and help us pay for field rentals, equipment, and other required yearly expenses. Anyone can participate in our practices for free, but to play in a game we need everyone to pay their share. Paid club members are eligible to play in our Portland Australian Football League games and Steelheads/Sockeyes USAFL games (though USAFL membership is also required for USAFL games).
2017 Club Memberships
- Regular membership for men is $85.
- Student membership for men who are attending college/university is $55.
- Membership for women is $35.
- First-year players who join before/during the PAFL season can elect to pay per game for their first two games before committing to a full annual membership, in order to try out the sport. The first two games are $10, which counts towards the full membership cost, with the remaining balance is due ahead of a player’s third game.
- Finally, we also have a $30 social membership for club supporters who aren’t interested in playing.
Club members also receive a $20 discount on their dues for each new player they recruit that becomes a paid club member.